Piggly Wiggly and Pick N Save Haul 10-18-14
Cutting right to the chase here. Today at Piggly Wiggly, I got:
- 20 Reynold Baking cups(used10 $1/1 printables-doubled)
- 1 loaf Piggly Wiggly Bread(used store q)
- 3 C&H Brown Sugar(used $0.75/2 insert q-did not double)
- 1 Food Club Powdered Sugar(no q, just sale and needed it)
- 1 Food Club Butter(no q, just a pretty good sale since butter prices are crazy lately!)
Spent $7.94, saved $24.45!
Pick N Save:
- 3 Frosted Flakes(used store q and 3 $1.50/1 printables from my Kellogg’s Family Rewards Points. Very sad day when I found out, they only allow 1 print per link now. No longer able to get 2 prints per link booohooohoooo.)
- 3 Pop-tarts(used store q and 3 $1.50/1 printables from Kellogg’s Family Rewards)
- 1 Free bowl when you buy 2 Kellogg’s Cereals
- 5 Trident Unwrapped gum(used 5 $0.75/1 tear pad q’s-doubled)
- 2 Yoplait Greek yogurts(used free product q from manufacturer)
Spent $9.12, Saved $31.72! I was planning to do another transaction with my other Kellogg’s qs I thought would print, but since they changed their policy and only allow 1 print. I just got everything I needed in the 1 transaction. No sense in buying stuff I don’t need to try to get enough filler for a 2nd transaction.