Family BBQ and Guests
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for my participation. All content and thoughts are my own.
Over the summer, we host quite a few get togethers for family and friends. We all can’t wait for the nice weather and grilling season to start! Food is major when it comes time to prepare and I like to make sure I have more than plenty!! I don’t want anyone to leave here hungry!
One thing that tends to get overlooked is things they may need as the party progresses. You know, bathroom things. I want to make sure my guests are comfortable with everything, so having a few items in a basket for them as they need them is a must! Here are some things I like to keep in the basket:
- Extra rolls of Charmin toilet tissue – Anyone else feel uncomfortable rummaging through cabinets and drawers when you get to the bathroom to find an empty tube?
- Sunscreen – With all the kiddos running around in the blazing sun, you want to make sure they are well protected!
- Pain reliever – I hope no one gets a headache, but if they do…I have them covered!
- Floss or floss picks – It’s not fun to have extra corn on the cob stuck in your teeth for later.
- Bandages – Let’s face it, if you don’t have bandages ready, someone is bound to get hurt. That’s how it works for us!
- Hairspray – Some folks like to keep looking their best even if the humidity and heat are high!
- Disposable toothbrushes – It could be good to get a little refresher brush in.
Optional items(the possibilities are endless!!):
- Mints or gum – Fresh breath is always a good thing!
- Antacids – I really hope I don’t give anyone heartburn, but since I get heartburn drinking water lately(thanks to being 7 months pregnant), I pop those things like candy!
- Hand lotion – Dry skin…enough said.
What are a few items you would add to your basket? Let me know in the comments below!